Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will my credit card details be safe if I join?
2. Is joining your website discreet?
3. How do I cancel my membership?
4. How can I find my transaction number?
5. I did not receive a confirmation email when I joined.
6. Which payment options can I use?
7. Will my email address or personal details be disclosed to any third party?
8. Are your sites safe to browse and download from?
9. My username and password do not work.
10. My username and password have been blocked.
11. I have forgotten my password, what should I do?
12. Some of the videos won't play in my browser window.
13. Videos sometimes stop during download.
14. Do the videos play on a Mac?
15. Videos won't play on my Apple devices
16. Can I keep downloaded videos after my membership expires?
17. Do you have any download limits?
18. I have a question not listed on this page.
19. How do I contact you?
Answers1. Will my credit card details be safe if I join?
Absolutely. You will be billed by either CCBill or Epoch, 2 of the most trusted names in online billing, and all transactions are secure.2. Is joining your website discreet?
Yes. Your credit card statement will state the billing company name and not the website name. eg: CCBill.com or Epoch.com3. How do I cancel my membership?
Cancelling your membership is quick, easy and instant.
It appears in the confirmation e-mail you received when joining. If you have problems cancelling let us know and we'll assist you.5. I did not receive a confirmation email when I joined.
If you use a 'free' email address such as Yahoo or Hotmail check your spam folder. Free email services often filter out important emails.6. Which payment options can I use?
CCBill accept VISA, Mastercard, JCB and Discover.
No. We will not sell or disclose your personal information to anyone.8. Are your sites safe to browse and download from?
Yes. We have various high levels of security in place to prevent anything malicious gaining access to our site or your computer.9. My username and password do not work.
Check that your subscription is still active. The Username and Password are case sensitive so ensure you type capital and lower case letters correctly. Make sure you have cookies enabled.10. My username and password have been blocked.
You may have been blocked due to excessive incorrect login attempts or a compromised password.
Due to the quality of the videos some of the files are large and playing them online requires a very fast connection.
The most likely cause of this is a full cache on your PC. On IE go to "Tools" > "Internet Options" > "Delete Browsing History" > "Delete Temporary Internet Files" You may then need to reboot your PC before starting the download again.14. Do the videos play on a Mac?
Yes. We have MP4 options for Mac users.
Since IOS8 it appears Apple have changed something that has stopped the videos playing in the Safari browser. If you download the Mercury browser it will fix the issue and videos will play perfectly.16. Can I keep downloaded videos after my membership expires?
Yes. Once downloaded the videos are yours to play whenever you like without having to login.17. Do you have any download limits?
No. Members are free to download as much, or as little, as they like.18. I have a question not listed on this page.
No problem. Send us an e-mail or use the Private Message system in the Members Area and we will respond as soon as possible. Always within 24 hours but usually a lot less.19. How do I contact you?
For anything regarding the site, payments, passwords or access issues that you aren't able to correct using the FAQ:
MOST VIEWED UPDATES
Most Viewed Movies
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Most Viewed Photos
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
MOST POPULAR UPDATES